Saddle up and let's ride down the trail of tales or tails.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

GOOD BYE 2012


As the sun sets on the last day of 2012 I want to send good thoughts to all.


Rather than Happy New Year which is somewhere ‘out there’ I wish you a Happy Right Now. Especially when I have the pleasure of watching the sun go down I am reminded, don’t hurry to the next thing or plan on being happy when … just take a moment right now and be whatever it is that pleases you and brings happiness.

 Critters were in a harmonious mood. When I went into the pony pen to close them off their free feed, I entered talking. As I walked to the hay pen, I told them it would be really nice if they would just walk out and not make me come chase. One by one, they came out the gate EXECPT Red who had his whole entire pony body inside the round bale feeder. He gave me a dirty look then worked on getting the fat red body out of the feeder and out of the pen. It is so much nicer when they respond like this.
 
I didn’t do lessons today and that meant we left the 7 mares in the turn out area. When I feed their wheat hay I like to pull in the pen with the 4-wheeler and hay wagon – it is so much easier on me than pitching it over the fence. As I drove up to get hay loaded it looked like all the 7 were in their water lot. I drove on up and YES, they were. Since I hadn’t hooked the hay wagon up yet they stood quietly while I went over and shut them in. All the critters were very kind to their person tonight.
 
From the Two-leggeds and all the Four –leggeds at Abrazos Adventure wishing you a HAPPY ………

No comments: